Job ID: FA-0100-530 Open Since: 2019-11-22
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. We are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Tele-Communication Project Manager" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Strong leadership, problem-solving and negotiation skills
• 5+ years project management experience is required with demonstrated success in delivering results in applying project management methodologies
• 8+ years’ experience in the telecommunications industry
• Working knowledge of Cable infrastructure’s
• Extensive use of Microsoft Office and project planning tools (MS-Project, Google, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint)
• Clearly communicate in spoken and written English
• Strong personal presentation and communication skills
• Work independently with little or no direct supervision
• The ability to develop complex project plans based on customer requirements
Minimum Experience: 9 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field.
Your application is now submitted successfully. Thank you!