Job ID: FA-0100-539 Open Since: 2019-12-03
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. We are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are seeking "Microsoft Power BI developer" who can assist product managers in developing, maintaining and supporting operational reports, dashboards, and scorecards solutions for clients in dealing with various types of challenging data.
Candidates must have strong communication skills that allow you to regularly deal with the business, as well as with specialists from related fields, including database developers and business analysts.
• Cisco experience will be a huge add-on
• 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Data warehousing with specific experience in BI report development. Should be strong with Data warehousing concepts.
• 2+ years’ experience in Power BI development
• Proficient in data visualization using Power BI and strong application development. Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
• Solid analytical skills to evaluate and improve existing BI systems
• Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL
• Implementation of Row Level Security by defining various constraints for each defined ROLE.
• Expert knowledge using advanced calculations using MS Power BI Desktop. Good at creating different visualizations using Slicers, Lines, Pies, Histograms, Maps, Scatter, Bullets, Heat Maps, Treemaps, etc.
• Highly organized with excellent documentation and communication skills
Minimum Experience: 6 Yrs
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Your application is now submitted successfully. Thank you!