Job ID: FA-0100-628 Open Since: 2020-02-10
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Business Analyst" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Domain knowledge in Consumer Banking\Mortgage\Branch Banking\ Bank Operations while working on Technology projects in the past.
• Strong Business Analysis capabilities and expertise in interfacing with Business Stakeholders and technical teams
• Able to articulate business needs specific to the domain to tangible business requirements.
• Demonstrate advanced effective verbal and written communication skills and should be strong in presentation skills, preparing materials for and conducting presentations, strong documentation skills.
• Ability to take ownership during UAT/CAT (Client Acceptance Testing).
Minimum Experience: 6 Yrs
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
Your application is now submitted successfully. Thank you!